Best SEO Training Institute in Zirakpur
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training course by EdCloud Academy in Zirakpur will teach you to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking.
You will learn the theory of algorithms behind Google search and other search engine. Search Engine Optimization course will develop practical and real-world skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing or online content development, including on-page and off-page optimization, conducting search-focused website audits, and aligning SEO with overall client requirements. After completion this course student will develop a solid approach for achieving a productive and successful relationship with your client.
Pre-requisites: 10+2 or equivalent
Duration: 3 Months
Module 1 – Search Engines & Basics
- What are Search Engines,its Basics & how it works?
- Popular Search Engines
- Crawlers / Spiders
- Visibility on Search Engines
Module 2 – Websites & Basics
- What is Website & its working?
- Details about HTTP, HTTPS & FTP
- Domain Extensions and Sub-Domains
- HTML Basics
Module 3 – Keyword Research & Analysis
- What is Keyword & Keyword Density?
- Various types of Keywords
- Google trends
- Keyword Proximity
- Keywords Research & Analysis
- Google Sandbox effect
Module 4 – On Page Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Image optimization
- Creating/uploading Robots file
- Creating/uploading HTML & XML Sitemap
- Bold & Italic Tag
- What is Page Rank?
- 404 Error Redirects
- 301 / 302 redirection
- Competitor analysis
- Pre/post-website analysis
- Alexa report
- Some Common SEO tools & plug-ins
- Anchor Text
- Heading tag
Module 5 –Off Page Optimization
- Blog Creation & Posting
- Article Submission
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Free Classifieds
- Forum Postings
- Social Bookmarking
- Documents / PPT & PDF Sharing
- Image Submissions
- Press Releases Submission
Module 6 – Algorithms & Updates
- What is Google Panda?
- What is Google Penguin?
- Google Rank Brain
- Google Humming Bird
- Query Deserve Freshness Algorithm
- Canonical Links
- What are Site Links?
Module 7 – Google Analytics
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Creating/uploading Google Analytics code
- Google Analytics Cookies
- Admin Section in Google Analytics
- Dimensions & Metrics
- Various reporting tabs
- What are Sessions, bounce rate, new v/s returning users ?
- Acquisitions from various channels, medium & sources
- Custom Reporting in Google Analytics
- Goals & Funnels in Google Analytics
- Applying filters in google analytics
- Email Tracking in Google Analytics
- Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics
- What are Annotations in Google Analytics?
Module 8 – Google Search Console / Webmaster Tool
- Structure Data
- Schema.org & Microformats.org
- Structured data testing tool
- Rich Cards
- Data Highlighter
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- International Targeting
- Search Analytics
- Remove URL from Google Index
- Crawling Errors
- Fetch as Google
- XML Site map submission
- Robots tester
- Page speed Insight Tool
- Mobile usability Tool